1. Put your trash and recycling out the night before to ensure pickup.
2. Be sure that the toters are within 2 feet of the road edge and not blocked by any obstructions, such as fences, lamp posts, mailboxes, trees, vehicles, etc.
3. Toters should be spaced out between 3 to 4 feet away from each other.
4. Use your trash toter for regular bagged solid waste, which consists of non-recyclable normal household trash. Nothing should be sticking out of the toter.
5. Loosely put your recyclables in your recycling toter, such as bottles, jars, cans, junk mail, cardboard, etc.
6. For your safety, and the safety of our drivers please DO NOT over load trash or recycling toter.
7. DO NOT place the following in your toter: hot ashes, flammable or hazardous items, yard debris of any kind, sand, construction materials, furniture and Absolutely No Paint.