Sweitzer provides complete roll off dumpster service for construction, demolition, roofing, brush removal and major clean-ups.
- Dumpsters sizes available – 10 to 30 yard
- 10 to 15 yard dumpsters perfect for home remodeling
Roll Off / Dumpster Size & Capacity
|10 Yarder||11x7x3||2 Ton Limit||4 door car|
|12 Yarder||11x7x4||2.5 Ton Limit||4 door car|
|15 Yarder||13x7x5||3 Ton Limit||Caravan vehicle|
|20 Yarder||16x7x6||4 Ton Limit||Short Bus|
|30 Yarder||22x7x6||5 Ton Limit||School Bus|
Note: Any Roll Off order that exceeds the capacity limit will be charged an additional $105.00 per ton overage
Fill dumpster only water level high (only to the brim of the dumpster)
Items Requiring Additional Charge (due to extra disposal fees):
- Any appliances with Freon such as; Freezers, Refrigerators, Dehumidifiers & Air Conditioners – $50.00 each.
- Mattress or Box Springs – $50.00 each.
The following items should not be put in a roll off dumpster:
- Hazardous or Medical Waste
- Vehicle or Tractor Batteries
- Diesel Fuel
Payment Options: Roll Offs need to be prepaid or upon delivery either by Discover, M/C, Visa, AMEX or you may leave a check for the driver to pick up.
Dumpster Time Frame: You can use the Roll Off for up to 3 weeks. If you keep the Roll Off longer than 3 weeks, there will be a $5 charge each day that the Roll Off is kept.
We ask that you call us two working days before you would like the Roll Off to be picked up.